ZINDAGI MAI HUMESHA YAAD RAKHANA K SHAADI USSE KARNI CHAHIYE JO AAPKO PYAAR KARTA HO NA KI USSE K JISSE AAP PYAAR KARTE HO
Me dull. You smart. That's just what I neeedd.
You're probably going to have to go thrugoh Tricare to find a counselor but make an appointment with a doctor on base if you can and ask his advise. Maybe you can get a referral to a counselor on base.Many military personnel are reluctant to seek counseling of any kind but with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan taking a toll on mental health it has become more acceptable. If your husband won't go, seek counseling on your own. Your husband's squadron should recognize this as a valid medical
mental health issue. He is more focused on the job and therefore more valuable to the Air Force when he doesn't have to worry about problems at home.I doubt the V.A. will help and wouldn't recommend them anyway. I've been there!And it looks like Holly's experience is more current than mine. A good place to start.
Ek bar Bhagwan se hamne pucha.
Dost or Bhai me kya fark hai?
Unhone has kar kaha:Bhai sona hai aur Dost Hira,
sona tutne pr dobara Banta hai,magar Hira nhi..
from prashant jadhav 9604165962
Apun ko sms ka hafta nahi aarela hai,
Apun ko malum hai tere pass sms ka khazana padela hai,
Jaldi se 2-4 jhakas sms ka hafta bhej kanjoos?
draft for approval.attn- v.n.d.09825168948
Marriage is a very sincere commitment between two persons to lead there remaining life more responsible.
May the everlasting God bless the Young Couple
to be printed on invitation card of marriage
Marriage is a discipleship issue. Couples must consider marriage vows with renewed seriousness.
Earth may stop rotating
Birds may stop flying
Candles may stop melting
Fishes may stop swimming
Heart may stop breathing
But i will never stop
Missing you my friend.
marriage is a combination of sense and sex like the share market sensex it has ups and downs.<
From :marshall pereira - Email : marshallpereira@ yahoo,co.in
- Husband to wife: Why do you keep reading our marriage licence?
Wife to Husband: I'm looking for a loophole<
- Q: Why are husbands like lawn mowers?
A: They're hard to get started, emit foul odors, and don't work half the time!<
- Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.<
- Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, and when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.<
- The definition of a perfect Wife? - one who helps the husband with the dishes...<
- Marriage is a 3-ring circus - engagement ring, wedding ring and Suffering.<
- Men are like chocolate bars.... sweet, smooth, and they usually head right for your hips.<
- There was this woman who had an artist paint a portrait of her covered with the most amazingly beautiful and expensive jewels.
Her explanation - "If I die and my husband re-marries, I want his next wife to go crazy looking for the jewels."<
- The Minister noticed the bride was in distress so asked what was wrong. She replied that she was awfully nervous and afraid she would not remember what to do. The Minister told her that she only needed to remember 3 things.
First the aisle, cos that is what you'll be walking down.
Secondly, the alter because that is where you will arrive.
Finally, remember hymn because that is a type of song we will sing during the service.
While the bride was walking in step with the wedding march, family and friends of the groom were horrified to hear her repeating these 3 words
...Aisle, alter hymn (I'll alter him)<
- Marriage is not a word. It's a sentence....(a life sentence!).<
- There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married - now he is going through Hell!!!<
- A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes.<
- A little kid asks his Dad, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
"No idea," replied the Father, "I'm still paying for it..."<
- A woman was telling her friend , "It was I who made my husband a millionaire."
"And what was he before you married him?" asked the friend.
The woman replied, " A multi-millionaire".<
- What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying? -
Well, it's the same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving<
- Q: Why do brides wear white?
A: To blend in with everything else in the kitchen.<
- After a lengthy quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you."
The husband replied: "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice it."<
- I've got a good friend who married a Doctor.
One day he told her: "You need to do something to spice up our love-making".
Soon thereafter, he came home and found her in bed with another man who is also an M.D.
"Why?" asked her husband. "You said I needed to do something to spice up our love-making;
I just wanted to get a Second Opinion", she replied...<
- A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.<
- Marriage - an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her Masters.<
- One day a man inserted an 'advert' in the local classifieds: "Wife wanted".
Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."<
- Behind every great man there is a surprised woman.<
- The most happy marriage I can imagine to myself would be the union of a deaf man to a blind woman.<
- I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.<
- A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished. <
- I've sometimes thought of marrying, and then I've thought again.<
- Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy, fat women.<
- The man who